This Thanksgiving Gratitude kit is perfect for family night, Activity Days, scouts, primary, preschool, play dates, or just for fun at Grandma's house!
There are 5 printable games/activities included in this fun, Thanksgiving-themed kit:
1. Tic Tack Candy Wrappers - Easily my favorite thing in the kit. The front says "Happy Thanksgiving. Please enjoy this special treat by counting a blessing each time you eat." The back says "Count your many blessings Name them One by One." Kids (or teens, or adults!) get to name a blessing they're grateful for each time they eat a candy.
The perfect lesson handout or gift during the Thanksgiving season!
2. Alphabet Gratitude Printable - Kids (and adults) get to write down something they are grateful for that starts with each letter of the alphabet.
3. Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt - SO FUN! There are 9 clues that lead the kids to a treat. The treat tag says, "Of all the things we're grateful for, You're the one we adore!"
The clues lead the kids under a bed, under a favorite seat, to the bathroom, under an electronic device (like a phone, tablet, or laptop), in a shoe, in the oven, on a pillow, under the table, and in the closet.
4. Thanksgiving Pictionary/Charades Cards - 30 cards, all featuring Thanksgiving words or ideas. Great for a group game. OR...print out 2 of each and it turns into a memory game!
5. Thank You Cards - A cool way to easily and quickly say "thank you" to friends, family, teachers, neighbors, and more!
Use these Thanksgiving printables year after year! These games and printables are great for group activities and family nights. But they are also a great way to celebrate Thanksgiving while waiting to eat or after the big meal. It's a great reminder of all that Thanksgiving stands for gratitude, love, and recognizing our blessings.
Fun Activity Idea: First, have everyone fill out the Alphabet Gratitude Printable. Then give everyone the gratitude Tic Tacks. Go around the group and everyone gets to take a turn eating a piece of candy and saying one thing they wrote down on his or her Alphabet Gratitude paper. With their gratitude fresh on their mind, everyone writes a thank you note to a few people that he or she listed on his or her Alphabet Gratitude paper.
Then it’s game time! Everyone can play the charades/Pictionary game or do the Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt. (If time, you can do both!) To end the activity, eat pumpkin pie with whip cream.
****OTHER HELPFUL DETAILS*****
✱You will receive this kit in a zipped jpg file. You can always reach out to me if you have any issues opening this zipped file.
PLEASE NOTE: No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading, printing, and assembling. Printed colors may vary slightly from what you see on your monitor, simply because the colors on computer monitors vary due to settings, lighting, etc.
✱ For personal or church use only.
Question? Please email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org