New Testament Scriptures & Cell Phone Wallphone for Come Follow Me
Need a cute handout for your lesson? Or maybe you want to send your Young Women some inspirational wallpaper to encourage or inspire them. Or how about some ministering printables?
This New Testament Scripture Kit is great for your own home decor, gifts, lesson handouts, Sunday programs, and bulletin boards.
Here are a few ideas:
1. Give each of the Young Women in your ward a 4x6 frame and a printable each month to remind them of what they are learning.
2. Include the cell phone wallpaper in your Relief Society email so the sisters get some inspiration each time they pick up their phone.
3. Print the monthly 4x6 printables and write a little note on the back to each of the sisters you minister to and put it in the mail each month.
4. Print the 4x6 printables smaller (using your printer settings) and tape them in your planner.
6. Print your favorite 8.5x11 printable and put it in a frame to give to a friend.
And that's just the beginning!
Each of the 12 printables come in sizes 4x6, 8x10, and 8.5x11 and come in jpg format. And the cell phone wallpaper is sized 1334x750 pixels and comes in png format.
There is a printable that corresponds with the Come Follow Me curriculum but you can change it up however you want. These are just helpful suggestions. :)
-January: Luke 1:37
-February: Matthew 7:7
-March: Matthew 11:28-30
-April: John 11:25
-May: Luke 12:34
-June: John 14:27
-July: Acts 20:35
-August: Romans 8:28
-September: 2 Corinthians 12:9
-October: Philippians 4:13
-November: Hebrews 11:1
-December: 1 John 4:18
Once you buy it, you can print as many as you want or need for years to come!
✱ To get the cell phone wallpaper onto your cell phone, you will need to save the wallpaper on your phone's camera roll.
There are 2 ways to do this.
1. You can email yourself the wallpaper, and then open the email on your cell phone. Then save the attached wallpaper onto your camera roll.
2. Open the purchased file in your cell phone and download the wallpaper onto your camera roll.
After the file is saved on your camera roll, go to your phone's settings. Find the "wallpaper" section, and change the wallpaper from your camera roll.
****OTHER HELPFUL DETAILS*****
✱ Each of the 12 printables come in sizes 4x6, 8x10, and 8.5x11 and come in jpg format. And the cell phone wallpaper is sized 1334x750 pixels and comes in png format.
PLEASE NOTE: No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading, printing, and assembling. Printed colors may vary slightly from what you see on your monitor, simply because the colors on computer monitors vary due to settings, lighting, etc.
*** Personal & Church Use ONLY
Question? Please email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org