Book of Mormon Scriptures & Cell Phone Wallpaper for Young Women, Come Follow Me 2020 2.0 (July-December)
Are you are missing your Young Women, and wondering how you can serve them and keep the gospel in the forefront of their lives?
- Now it's so, so EASY to go the extra mile as you teach, lead, and inspire! - 😍
You can email, mail, or deliver these printables to the young women in your class to help them have a reminder of their lessons.
- I went through each lesson of Come, Follow Me for the Young Women 2020. I found a scripture that corresponds with each lesson and turned into a lesson handout, table decor, or cell phone wallpaper. - 👏
🎉 But this kit is also great for ministering, Relief Society, home decor, and more!
Here are a few ideas:
1. Give each of the Young Women in your ward a 4x6 frame and after each lesson, give them the corresponding printable to remind them of what they are learning.
2. Include the cell phone wallpaper in your Relief Society email so the sisters get some inspiration each time they pick up their phone.
3. Print a 4x6 printable and write a little note on the back and mail to each sister or the young women in your class that you haven't seen in a while.
4. Print the 4x6 printables smaller (using your printer settings) and tape them in your planner.
6. Print your favorite 8.5x11 printable and put it in a frame to give to a friend.
And that's just the beginning!
Each of the 12 printables come in sizes 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, and 8.5x11 and come in jpg format. And the cell phone wallpaper is sized 5176x9201 pixels and also comes in jpg format. The wallpaper is sized for large phones but will easily fit any phone screen.
There is a printable that corresponds with each week of Come Follow Me for Young Women in 2020 in July through December:
(But please note that while most scriptures are from the Book of Mormon, not all are. I chose a scripture that is highlighted or goes really well with that week's lesson in Come Follow Me for Young Women 2020.)
-July 12: Alma 31:5
-July 26: Alma 36:27
-August 9: Alma13:28
-August 23: Helaman 5:12
-September 13: 3 Nephi 1:8
-September 27: 3 Nephi 12:16
-October 11: Doctrine and Covenants 20:77
-October 25: 3 Nephi 27:6
-November 8: Alma 37:6
-November 22: 3 Nephi 18:16
-December 13: Moroni 7:46
-December 27: Moroni 10:5
Version 1.0 (i.e. January-June) is also available!
Once you buy it, you can print as many as you want or need for years to come!
✱ To get the cell phone wallpaper onto your cell phone, you will need to save the wallpaper on your phone's camera roll.
There are 2 ways to do this.
1. You can email yourself the wallpaper, and then open the email on your cell phone. Then save the attached wallpaper onto your camera roll.
2. Open the purchased file in your cell phone and download the wallpaper onto your camera roll.
After the file is saved on your camera roll, go to your phone's settings. Find the "wallpaper" section, and change the wallpaper from your camera roll.
****OTHER HELPFUL DETAILS*****
✱ Each of the 12 printables come in sizes 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, and 8.5x11 and come in jpg format. And the cell phone wallpaper is sized 5176x9201 pixels and comes in jpg format.
PLEASE NOTE: No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading, printing, and assembling. Printed colors may vary slightly from what you see on your monitor, simply because the colors on computer monitors vary due to settings, lighting, etc.
*** Personal & Church Use ONLY
You can share the wallpaper files via email to all those you serve or serve with. For example, if you are the Young Women president, you can email the wallpaper to all the young women and leaders in your ward.
However, please don’t put these files on your website, even for free. Or share them in a Facebook group. Please, instead refer them to the Ministering Printables Shop. ;) Thanks!
Question? Please email me anytime at chrissy[at]ministeringprintables.com.
The products offered by Ministering Printables (formerly Teepee Girl) are neither made, provided, approved nor endorsed by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Any content or opinions expressed, implied or included in or with the goods offered by Ministering Printables are solely those of Ministering Printables and not those of Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.